Here's a speed painting I finished somewhere between 1:30 and 2:00 am. After spending the whole day soaking in inspiring things at DeviantArt and playing around in photoshop.
An extra sketchy update for my Digital Audio and Video class project. I must admit this has been a learning experience, at the same time I feel that I've had to do some kinda magic rush work with this one. But that's okay, atlease most of the work is somewhat done and sketchy. In about 7 hours though, I'm going to be on a plane for Jamaica and I won't be able to work on anything for 4-5 days! Now I'm going to sleeeep!
Here's a short How To, I hope could be of help to someone who'd be interesting in learning how to set up a 3D model for lip synching, or any kind of dialogue animation in 3Ds Max. I'm sure that this could be useful in other 3D applications as well. This is kind of what you can end up with: When you've completed a 3D model that you want to to be able to animate with facial expressions, and have a character's mouth animate along with a dialogue. One way that you can achieve that kind of animation is with the use of a Morpher modifier. I'm going to explain the process of setting one up, don't worry, it's very simple! This is an example of a completed head model, it could be textured or not, it's entirely up to you. From this point, you won't be able to do much animating to it's facial expressions or do an lip sync. Why? That's because you have to apply a morpher modifier on the the main head model. Next, you'll be making copies of...
Here's a doozy, I'm just coming back from a short camping trip that was a whole lot of fun and I needless to say, did not end up sleeping the whole night. And so I return to my cave and I find that I must turn this image up there into an environment. I loved the idea it's so great to be able to let loose and be creative. So after staring at a screen for a few hours and many sketches later.... I made some cuts and changes to the architecture, I was at this point going for a castle appeal. Im going along and adding more detail. Got to have a nice little pond in there. :p Here's the final version of the concept. I honestly feel that there's some details that could be left out, but after about 7-8 hours, I needed to upload this to the class. Oh yeah, did I mention that this will have to be modeled out in 3D? All in Maya, which I haven't used since high school? Well this will definitely be a huge refresher on Maya. I'll keep an update on my...
Comments
Post a Comment