Ever wonder what would occur if a creature of unknown origin was one day born from an everyday object, in this case a water bottle? Well, there you go, haha, I don't know what I was thinking.
An extra sketchy update for my Digital Audio and Video class project. I must admit this has been a learning experience, at the same time I feel that I've had to do some kinda magic rush work with this one. But that's okay, atlease most of the work is somewhat done and sketchy. In about 7 hours though, I'm going to be on a plane for Jamaica and I won't be able to work on anything for 4-5 days! Now I'm going to sleeeep!
Here are some quick, one minute sketches, I completed last night. They are sequences of someone throwing a javelin. Don't worry, no one got hurt during the process. :)
Here's a short How To, I hope could be of help to someone who'd be interesting in learning how to set up a 3D model for lip synching, or any kind of dialogue animation in 3Ds Max. I'm sure that this could be useful in other 3D applications as well. This is kind of what you can end up with: When you've completed a 3D model that you want to to be able to animate with facial expressions, and have a character's mouth animate along with a dialogue. One way that you can achieve that kind of animation is with the use of a Morpher modifier. I'm going to explain the process of setting one up, don't worry, it's very simple! This is an example of a completed head model, it could be textured or not, it's entirely up to you. From this point, you won't be able to do much animating to it's facial expressions or do an lip sync. Why? That's because you have to apply a morpher modifier on the the main head model. Next, you'll be making copies of...
Comments
Post a Comment