Clips from "The Big Game"







Here are some renders of a project that we've been working on in my Production class. It was really interesting working along with everyone and I ended up doing most of the animation in the project, which I can't complain about at all, it was great practice.

When it's all edited and fully completed, I will most likely put up a video here as well.

Good news is that if everything is completed in time, this animation will be shown at the MIA Animation Festival! To know that the big guys over at Disney, Cartoon Network, Blizzard, Nickelodeon, and more, might get to see what I've worked on, is actually really amazing, it probably hasn't dawned on me yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

More info on MIA Festival: http://miaanimation.com/Festival.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawin' of the Day!

Welcome Back: An Update on My Seemingly Nonexistent Artistic Life