Intro To Digital Compositing


Some new classes up this week, and they are going to be a lot of fun hard work to complete. Here's a clip for my Intro to Digital Compositing. It's supposed to be a 10 second clip on any kind of destination, I was thinking very rustic ruins so I ended up using those images for my ideas of a destination. I kind of like it, I know I could do better but after being stumped for a while, this came together quite nicely. Not very much of an intro, because After Effects is one of my favorite programs it really excites me that this whole class we'll be making some intros, and even a sting for the final project. I'm really looking forward to that! Finally my own station!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawin' of the Day!

Welcome Back: An Update on My Seemingly Nonexistent Artistic Life

How to Draw Hair