Iron Man Anime Teaser!



I've been looking around about the Comic Con which I think ends today. Among all the news I find out that Marvel along with Mad House have been a tad busy. They've been working on an awesome looking Iron man anime which I think is out of this world with awesomeness! It doesn't follow any current story of Iron Man, but is made as if the character was created in Japan. From what I see in this trailer, I can't wait to check it out. I just hope that it doesn't follow the process a few animes do by making the first episode kick-ass, then all goes south from there. I also hope that there isn't any of what I call the worst word in the dictionary, FILLERS! But I doubt that.

However, I can't say that I feel the same way about this teaser....



WHAT!? A Wolverine animé! Some dude that looks nothing of the Wolverine you and I know. There isn't much going on in this teaser to really give a fair assumption. To me seems quite like they were trying to mix Gambit's looks and Wolverine's claws to make this guy. But don't get me wrong, I know I can't judge fairly yet but, from experience, sometimes I know the feeling I get when an animé is going to be good or not. What do you think? But wait, there more!



This is so cool, I don't even know what to say here, other than I'm just going to have to see this movie. Well off I go, I have an incredible urge to watch Tron again. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawin' of the Day!

How to Draw Hair

Welcome Back: An Update on My Seemingly Nonexistent Artistic Life