Reester Island



On this odd day on Reester Island, There was a story about how these huge creatures would come to the shore by this island to die. Since decades they would come to shore and die next each other.

On a side note, today is Earth Day. I've been so wrapped up in my mind that I didn't even remember about it. I'm not really sure whats so special about Earth day anyways. I'm sure that all the small 'green' things that people are trying to do to feel less guilty, is nothing compared to the damage put upon this planet for centuries. So, now we know our atmosphere is thinning out due to greenhouse gases, and buying all natural dish washing liquid, or other all natural "green" is going to amend things? Another among millions of other ways to get people all fired up for something and buy stuff. ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drawin' of the Day!

How to Draw Hair

Welcome Back: An Update on My Seemingly Nonexistent Artistic Life